Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ellie gets her gun licence

It's been a great week! We are winding down in school. I think I'm only like 9 tests, 3 papers, 2 reports, and 6 weeks away from graduation! Woot woot!

Carl thankfully sent us some onesies without flowers, animals, pink buttons, or happy clouds. What more could a little girl ask for than a onesie adorned with automatic green rifles? I don't know, maybe some crazy hippy capris to wear with them.

I love styling Eleanor's hair. She's pretty good natured about it most of the time. She takes it much better than Whitney.



"I'm so worn out from all this smiling and laying around. They even dared to make me do tummy time today. Can you believe that?"

We try so hard to get Ellie to smile all the time! Every now and then she just gives us the "You guys are weird look." This is one of those times and we were able to catch her on camera.


3 comments:

Nate said...

The gun onsie just made my day.

Mommazita said...

Im so lucky, I have the most beautiful grandbaby girl in the world. When I come out in April I'll help you ditch that onsie with the guns on it. We'll for shopping for something more appropriate for my little girl. Green guns, no less. What was Carl thinking! He is so out of style!!!

Anonymous said...

You go Mommazita! Everyone knows vertical stripes are all WRONG! Of course, I suppose we shouldn't expect too much from the guy with the capri pants and the murse!
I may have to take exception with you about that "most beautiful grandbaby girl in the world statement." Round here, them's fightin' words!