Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Linoleum and New Pics of Ellie

I can't remember if I've posted these of Ellie in her little blue dress. Either way, it's one of my favorites!

This is Eleanor's favorite burping position. she likes to try to sit up on her own and work it all out. She is very curious and loves to look around. In fact, she hates to lay against your chest because she can't see what's going on! She puts her little head up like a turtle all the time.
Ellie after nap-time in her Sleep-sack.

Ellie is getting more used to bath time.



We went to our friends the Ray's one Sunday for breakfast. Whitney got so mad at me that she threw her plate full of powdered sugar at me...okay so really she just dropped it on me on accident- but it was pretty funny.


4 comments:

Jess said...

I love the pictures of her in her sleep sack... adorable!

the powdered sugar incident is hilarious! :)

Karen said...

How long have you guys had this blog!? I just found out about it by searching through Sarah's friends! Cute pics of Ellie, as always!

Andrew and Ariel said...

We miss you all. We want more posts. Abe wants to see Elle (sp?).

Jess said...

any new pictures?? :)