Thursday, February 18, 2010

Whitney told me that we really need to post a little about ourselves this week, since this is the Hardie blog not just the Eleanor blog. So I've included some of the Christmas fun we had waiting for Eleanor to get here along with a few videos

Whitney made a little advent calendar for our apartment. I was so busy with school that most of the events were things on Whitney's to do list! She is so fun.

One day when Whit was pregnant she decided she wanted to sit on the counter and watch me cook or do dishes.


Whitney will probably shoot be for putting this one up. She looked great next to the Christmas Tree!

In the days preceding Whit's labor and delivery we played a lot of scrabble. In fact, the night that Whit went into labor, we had just finished a rousing game with the Gibsons about 12:30 in the morning.

Some people go visit Santa, but he usually comes to us. He and Mrs. Clause rock.


Whitney made about 20 burp cloths for Ellie from an retro sheet that we inherited from one of our families. Crafty.

I must admit I didn't help much with these. The week I studied for and took the PHR exam Whitney was busy making Christmas cookies and spreading holiday cheer.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe, I think we've always known you were an "expert burper," now we have evidence!