Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Eleanor II

Woot Woot! Whitney and I are so cool that we have matching BYU sweatshirts. I know...pretty dang cool huh?

Every time I hold Eleanor, I ask Whit to take a picture of us. I can't help it- Ellie is just so darn cute!




I think that this picture of Ellie in her car seat really shows us how small she was. I say was because she is growing so fast. It's crazy she's already outgrown her newborn clothes.

My boss at work had a blanket embroidered with Ellie's birthday, weight and length, and full name. Thanks Erva!
I know not a lot of babies know how to read, let alone upside down, but our little Eleanor is just smart as a whip. She has read most of War and Peace with me and is working on Ender's Shadow with Whitney.



Left of right, my missionary companion Rheese Cragon, my dad, Me, Brad Mehan, and Merrill Madsen. They were all there along with my brother Dave to bless Eleanor. It was a great day.
Left- right here: Diane Bowns, Megan Bowns, Me and Whit and Ellie, Karen Madsen, and Tracy and Allen Gregory.

2 comments:

Mommazita said...

Love the pics, keep em coming. I'm so glad my daughter-in-law is a photographer. I will be blessed with many pictures.....I'm such a proud grandma

Anonymous said...

Loved the matching hoodies! I've tried to get Laurie to get us some, but she's not interested. Of course they would have to be Mizzou instead of BYU (sorry). I also think your photos are wonderful. You can never have too many posted. I know it is time consuming, but hey, what else do you have to do in the middle of the night...change diapers, feed a baby or what?