Monday, January 24, 2011

Goodbye Hawaii

Pizza Bob's was way overrated! We don't recommend it to anyone. We do recommend the Dole Pineapple Plantation though. We just stopped in for some ice cream and had a great time.
I'm pretty sunburned by this point.
We hit up Pearl Harbor when Deb had to go into work. Nate and I took the ship tour while Ellie and Whitney got breakfast.
This bathroom is just a hair bigger than our NYC bathroom.
Do'n my thing at the turret.


The main Pearl Harbor memorial rests over the USS Arizona. The whole time we were on the island memorial, Japanese women kept following me around to take pictures of Eleanor. They would smile and say a million Japanese words and then say "Baby!" and wave to here...then take more pictures.
We couldn't take the stroller out on the memorial, so I had to shade Ellie as best I could from the Sun.
These guys served at Pearl Harbor in WWII. I have a lot of respect for them.
We also don't recommend the Honolulu Flea Market. Really not that impressive since every other booth sells the exact same thing. The scones and pineapple were awesome though.I accidentally made us miss our flight back to the main land. We ended up making an extra stop in Denver and arriving about 6 hours after we through we would. I am quite certain that Whitney has never been angrier at me...ever. What a trip! Thanks Deb and Nate! We loved every minute of it! We'll come visit again as soon as we can.

No comments: